Mirrorop sender app for android description: No rooting required if lg aosp or lollipopnow mirrorop sender can mirror our phone if it is lg brand or aosp based roms or running lollipop!
Rooting requiredyou should need to check if mirrorop sender is compatible with your handheld tablet before buying a register keymirrorop is not miracast but has similar function: mirrorop sender is an app that can mirror your android screen to a mirrorop receiver through wifi or usb.
Meanwhile you can use the mirrorop receiver to control the sender by mouse keyboard touch.
Mirrorop receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: android windows ios some specific projectors tvs or boxes.
More info at receivers.
Mirror screen to windows receiver- make sure your android device is rooted.
- Download (from android market) and install the mirrorop sender on your android device.
- Download the windows version of mirrorop receiver from above site and install it!
- Make sure your android device and the pc connect to the same wifi network.
- Run the receiver application from your pc.
- Run the sender application from your android device.
- It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone tablet to the receiver!
- You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone tablet from windows.
Mirror over usbsome users asked how to connect through usb cable from android to pc.
Please follow the steps if your phone tablet support usb tethering function: - connect your android device and pc through a usb cable.
- Open the usb tethering (sharing) function on your android device (you may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.
) And then the computer will automatically install a ndis driver (if you haven 39 t installed itbefore).
- Open the windows receiver.
- Launch the android mirrorop sender and it will search the windows receiver.
- Select it start to use and you can control back from your pc.